- YIELDS | 4-6 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- COOK TIME | 10 MINS
What to do with all the leftover potato salad from the weekend BBQ? Make these super fluffy, yummy pancakes in minutes. They are super versatile and make a great brunch addition or a side dish for any night of the week.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup all purpose or gluten-free flour
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 cups leftover potato salad
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Sour cream and chopped chives, optional
- Coat a non stick skillet with olive oil and preheat on medium high.
- In a medium-size bowl, add all the ingredients except for the olive oil to the leftover potato salad and mash with a fork. I like to leave a few little chunks to add texture to the pancakes. Be sure not to over mix the batter otherwise your pancakes won’t be fluffy.
- Form round balls in your hands and carefully transfer the pancakes to the preheated skillet. Slightly flatten with a spatula.
- Cook for approximately four minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Taste for additional salt and pepper, and serve with a side of sour cream and chives.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!