YIELDS | 4-6 PANCAKES
PREP TIME | 10 MINS
COOK TIME | 10 MINS
What to do with all the leftover potato salad from the weekend BBQ? Make these super fluffy, yummy pancakes in minutes. They are super versatile and make a great brunch addition or a side dish for any night of the week.
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
• 1/2 cup all purpose or gluten-free flour
• 1 egg, Slightly beaten
• 3 cups Leftover Potato Salad
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt
• Freshly ground pepper
• Sour cream and chopped chives, optional but yummy.
1. Coat a non stick skillet with olive oil and preheat on medium high.
2. In a medium-size bowl, add all the ingredients except for the olive oil to the leftover potato salad and mash with a fork. I like to leave a few little chunks to add texture to the pancakes. Be sure not to over mix the batter otherwise your pancakes won’t be fluffy.
3. Form round balls in your hands And carefully transfer the pancakes to the preheated skillet.
4. Slightly flattened with a spatula.
5. Cook For approximately four minutes on each side or until golden brown.
6. Taste for additional salt and pepper and served with a side of sour cream and chives.