John Boos Block Chop-N-Slice Maple Cutting Board
- Boos Chop-N-Slice Collection boards are lightweight, easy to lift and store. John Boos Block 213 Chop-N-Slice cutting board measures 18″x 12″ x 1.25 inches
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887
- This cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected Northern Hard Rock Maple. John Boos & Co has been a member of the NHLA for over 50 years, with a Sustainability Certification
- Reversible: This cutting board can be used on either side. All boards in the Chop-N-Slice collection are NSF certified
- Sustainable alternative to plastic boards: lightweight, versatile, and easier on knives than plastic cutting boards
- To care for your Boos Board: hand wash and dry (NOT dishwasher safe). Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly, more often in dry climates and when the board is brand new. Use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and Cream sold separately.
- 1 Year Warranty: John Boos is proud to offer a one year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world
Actual price may vary. Please select Buy Now to see the current price on Amazon.
Category: Kitchen Tools
There are no reviews yet.