- YIELDS | 18-20 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 15 MINS
- COOK TIME | 20 MINS
This recipe is a crowd pleaser and I often make a double batch because they taste so good the next day and they freeze well too. Toss into your favorite pasta sauce for spaghetti and meatballs, or make this Asian-inspired version to pop into this yummy soup recipe.
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced, about two large cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment or lightly coat with olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together and form small balls, placing them on the baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!