- YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- COOK TIME | 20 MINS
I had a bunch of leftover Brussels sprouts and was in the mood for a healthier dish rather than the traditional sugary recipes. So, I created this light and savory shredded Brussels sprout recipe. It is super crispy and comes together in minutes. Bacon optional (but delicious).
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and shredded
- 2 tablespoons favorite oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Pepper to taste
- 4 strips bacon, chopped (optional)
- Grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese, to taste (optional)
- Lemon zest (optional)
- Heat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the shredded Brussels sprouts with the oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Spread evenly onto the baking sheet. Top with bacon, if using.
- Pop into the preheated oven and roast 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and crisp.
- Add more Kosher salt if needed and freshly ground pepper to taste. Sprinkle grated cheese and/or lemon zest on top, if using, and serve hot.