- YIELDS | 16 MEATBALLS
- PREP TIME | 15 MINS
- COOK TIME | 20 MINS
This recipe is a crowd pleaser and I often make a double batch because they taste so good the next day and they freeze well too. Toss into Asian broth with some veggies for a fast soup like this delicious Korean-ish Noodle Soup.
- 1/2 cup scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced (2 large cloves)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flake, optional
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line of rimmed baking sheet with parchment or lightly coat with olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together and form small balls, placing them on the baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.