YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME | 10 MINS
COOK TIME | 10-15 MINS
Creamy, gooey, cheesy pizza with a deep, sweet flavor from the sun-dried tomatoes and earthy crispy kale. Serve with a good lager beer and prepare to add this super-simple, quick recipe to your repertoire.
• 1 large prebaked thin pizza crust, I like Boboli brand
• 1 cup ricotta, part skim
• 1 cup grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese
• 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella, divided
• 1 clove garlic
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
• 1 small bunch kale, large stems removed and coarsely chopped
• 1 teaspoon olive, plus more for baking and drizzling
• Kosher salt and Freshly ground pepper
• 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 cup fresh tomato, chopped for garnish, optional
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Brush large cookie sheet with a bit of oil Or spray with nonstick cooking spray and place crust on prepared pan.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, dried oregano, red pepper flake a pinch of kosher salt and a few good. cranks of freshly ground pepper.
4. Spread cheese mixture on crust in even layer. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella, onto the cheese and then evenly top with the sun-dried tomatoes
5. In a medium to large bowl, toss kale with 1 teaspoon olive oil and a pinch of kosher salt. In an even layer, arrange the kale on top of the pizza. Sprinkle with additional kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
6. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden and kale is crisp. Garnish with chopped fresh tomato.and a drizzle of olive oil.
You may want to make two pizzas, just saying.