YIELDS | 8-10 SERVINGS
PREP TIME | 10 MINS
COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Summer is finally here, Yay! Here is one of my all-time favorite summer salads. It is a combination of watermelon, mint and feta cheese, a little olive oil, a big squirt of fresh lime juice, salt and pepper. It’s so VERY easy and full of nutrients in every-juicy-bite.
* 1/4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 tsp. Kosher salt
* 1-2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice or to taste
* 4 Cups cubed seedless watermelon
* 1 Cup Feta, coarsely chopped.
* 1/2 Cup mint or more to taste, coarsely chopped plus more for garnish
* Flaky sea salt
* Freshly ground pepper
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, salt, and lime juice.
2. To a large large serving bowl, add the watermelon, cucumber, feta, and mint. Pour the dressing over the fruit and toss gently to combine.
3. Garnish with more mint and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
Salt brings out the sweetness in watermelon.
I prefer to use regular Feta cheese over pre-crumbled feta. Regular Feta cheese adds a wonderfully creamy texture.