- YIELDS | 8-10 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Summer is finally here! Yay! Here is one of my all-time favorite summer salads. It is a combination of watermelon, mint, and feta cheese, a little olive oil, a big squirt of fresh lime juice, salt, and pepper. It’s so very easy and full of nutrients in every juicy bite.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, to taste
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup feta, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup mint or more to taste, coarsely chopped, plus more for garnish
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, salt, and lime juice.
- To a large serving bowl, add the watermelon, cucumber, feta, and mint. Pour the dressing over the fruit and toss gently to combine.
- Garnish with more mint and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
Salt brings out the sweetness in watermelon.
I prefer to use regular feta cheese over pre-crumbled feta. Regular feta cheese adds a wonderfully creamy texture.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!