YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME | 10 MINS
MAKE TIME | 30 MINS
Classic roasted potatoes can’t be beat. Make them a day in advance to let the spices envelop the veggies.
• 3-4 medium potatoes, chopped or 4 cups baby Yukon potatoes, halved
• 3 tablespoons Basic Dressing, see Basic Dressing Recipe
• 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced or 1 teaspoon dried
• 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced or 1 teaspoon dried
• 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced or 1 teaspoon dried
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Place chopped potatoes, Basic Dressing, herbs, sea salt, and pepper in a large Ziploc bag and shake until the potatoes are coated. Store in the fridge until ready to use. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the potato mixture on the parchment paper. Roast on middle rack in oven for 30 minutes, sprinkle with additional sea salt and pepper if desired. Serve. Set aside one cup of potatoes if using leftovers for breakfast.
Serve warm with scrambled eggs. Place 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1⁄2 cup potato mix per person into a medium frying pan. Cook about 5 minutes while stirring. Gently beat 2 eggs per serving with a splash of water. Push potatoes to one side of pan. Add a bit more olive oil, pour eggs into the empty side of the pan, and cook covered and without stirring for 3 minutes. Flip the eggs over with a spatula and slightly break up the egg mixture. Cook for 1 minute or to your preferred consistency. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.