- YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- COOK TIME | 10 MINS
This dish is warm and delicious, and it highlights artichokes, one of my favorite spring vegetables. Plus, it is speedy and easy to make. The marinated and roasted artichokes “fry” up beautifully and add a delectable layer of flavor without all the prep of working with fresh artichokes.
- 12-ounce jar marinated artichokes
- 2 14-ounce cans cannellini or other white bean
- 1/2 lemon, juiced, about 2 tablespoons
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 6-8 sprigs parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or more to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the air fryer t0 400°F. (See Notes on how to roast in the oven.)
- Drain the artichokes and save the marinade.
- Place the drained artichokes in an even layer into the fryer basket and fry for about 10 minutes and until golden brown.
- While the artichokes fry, add the remaining ingredients, including the reserved artichoke marinade, to a large bowl and mix well.
- When the artichokes are finished, add to the bean mixture, bowl and mix. Add more Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper if necessary.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with warm crusty bread or a summer soup like this creamy cucumber and avocado soup.
Roast Artichokes in Oven
- Preheat the broiler to 450°F.
- Place the drained artichokes on to a parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet and broil for 5 minutes.
- Shake the pan and then broil for another few minutes until golden brown.