YIELDS | X SERVINGS
PREP TIME | X MINS
COOK TIME | X MINS
This is a perfect springtime salad! The classic lemon vinaigrette wraps around the nutty Farro to create a complex flavor that highlights the fresh parsley.￼
• 3 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon honey
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
• 1 clove garlic, grated
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 cup cooked Farro; room temperature
• 5 cups roughly chopped Italian or curly parsley, with tender stems
• 1 cup whole almonds, toasted and roughly chopped, optional
• 1/2 cup finely diced sweet onion, such as Vidalia
• Zest of 1 lemon
1. Make the vinaigrette in the bowl you plan to use to serve to save on dishes.
2. Combine the lemon juice, mustard, honey, pepper, salt and garlic and whisk to combine. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until smooth.
3. Add the parsley to the dressing and toss to combine. Add the farro almonds, onions and lemon zest, and toss well.
Serve room temperature or chilled.