- YIELDS | 8-10 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 5 MINS
- COOK TIME | 20 MINS
These meatballs are savory, sweet, and lip-smacking good! I like to serve these as an appetizer on Christmas or New Years. They also make fantastic sliders when nestled between warm dinner rolls or a fresh hoagie roll.
- 14-ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 12-ounce bottle chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- 32-ounce package frozen meatballs, thawed or homemade meatballs
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl, except for the meatballs, and mix well.
- Stir in meatballs.
- Heat saucepan to medium-high heat. Add the meatballs and sauce to the warmed saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Turn heat down to low and cover. Cook until the meatballs are warm, about 15-20, minutes. Be sure to stir them a few times so the brown sugar doesn’t burn.