- YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 15 MINS
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Creamy, buttery, peppery goodness is the best way to describe this elegant French snack enjoyed during spring when radishes are at their peak. Thinly sliced radish is placed on top of a slice of fresh baguette with herbed butter and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt. Nothing short of pure heaven.
- 1 crusty French baguette
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 scallions, green part only, minced
- 2 teaspoon fresh dill, minced, plus several small sprigs for garnish
- 6-7 French Breakfast radishes, thinly sliced
- Flaky sea salt
- Mix minced dill and scallion with butter until blended.
- Wash, trim, and slice radishes uniformly thin or use a mandoline.
- Sliced baguette into 1/2-inch pieces and spread with the herbed butter.
- Arrange radishes on top of herb buttered baguettes, garnish with a small sprig of dill, and sprinkle with flaky sea salt.