YIELDS | X SERVINGS
PREP TIME | X MINS
COOK TIME | X MINS
Avocado toast is an oldie but goodie. It remains a staple on many restaurant menus because it’s that good. It is super easy to make, healthy, savory and a perfect breakfast or snack to make at home for a fraction of its restaurant’s twin!
• 1 avocado
• ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 2 slices whole grain bread, toasted
• Extra-virgin olive oil for a drizzle
• Flaky sea salt flakes
• Toasted pumpkin seeds
1. In a small bowl, combine avocado, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Gently mash with the back of a fork.
2. Spread avocado mixture evenly over each piece of toasted bread.￼
3. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with a little bit of flaky sea salt, toasted pumpkin seeds and freshly ground pepper.
Add an egg for protein and or a slice of fresh tomato to make it a complete meal.