- YIELDS | 2 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Everybody ate this when I served it… is there a better success story? The cardamom, celery, and grape combo melds into a wonderfully rich flavor that is rarely found in run-of-the-mill turkey salads. Besides, the crunch is amazing.
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 stalks celery, diced (about 1 cup)
- 15-20 grapes, halved, or other diced fruit
- 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped, or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, celery, and grapes. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, mayonnaise, and cardamom; mix well.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the turkey-fruit mix; toss well. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with crackers, over lettuce, or wrapped in endive.