YIELDS | X SERVINGS
PREP TIME | X MINS
COOK TIME | X MINS
Everybody ate this when I served it … is there a better success story? The cardamom, celery, and grape combo melds into a wonderfully rich flavor that is rarely found in run-of-the-mill turkey salads. Besides, the crunch is amazing.
• 2 cups diced cooked turkey
• 2 stalks celery, diced (about 1 cup)
• 15 to 20 grapes, halved or other diced fruit
• 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried
• 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
• Sea salt
• Black Pepper
1. In a medium bowl combine turkey, celery, and grapes. Set aside. In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, mayonnaise, and cardamom; mix well. Pour the olive oil mixture over the turkey-fruit mix; toss well. Refrigerate until chilled. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with crackers, over lettuce, or wrapped in endive.