- YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 5 MINS
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Sounds boring… it’s not! You’ll love this simple and tasty dish, and because it has so few ingredients, you can whip it up fast.
- 2 15-ounce cans navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Basic Dressing+
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped (include 3 inches of green stems)
- 8 cups or 4 large handfuls of baby spinach or mixed greens, rinsed and dried
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve 1 cup of beans over 2 cups of greens.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, and serve with extra Basic Dressing on the side, if desired.
This dish tastes great warm or cold. It can be served as a side dish too.