YIELDS | X SERVINGS
PREP TIME | X MINS
COOK TIME | X MINS
These are seriously addictive and perfect for the Air fryer. They are easy to prep with very little clean up Plus the low-calorie means you’ll be making these guilt free gems often!
• 1 medium sweet potato or large turnip, rinsed and peeled
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt
• Freshly ground pepper
• 1 tsp smoked paprika
• 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the air-fryer to 190-200. If using an oven, preheat to 400 degrees.
2. Shave slices of sweet potato or turnips as thin as you can and dry them.
3. Place the vegetables in a bowl, add the olive oil and mix to coat.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, smoked paprika and Parmesan and mix again to be sure all the spices and cheese mix evenly.
5. Arrange in a single layer in the Air-fryer basket or a rimmed baking sheet if using an a conventional oven.
6. Set the cooking time for the air-fryer for 10 minutes and aim for 20-25 minutes in the oven.
7. During the frying and baking time, you want to move the slices around to assure the all get crispy. I do this half way through the cooking time with a pair of tongs. Remove from fryer or oven, add additional salt and pepper if necessary and enjoy.