- YIELDS | 4 COCKTAILS
- PREP TIME | 5 MINS
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Hosting Mother’s Day brunch? Add a twist to the classic mimosa with strawberries. It is a close cousin to the regular mimosa but with the burst of very berry flavor. Perfect to go along with any dish.
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar or honey
- 1 bottle chilled champagne, cava Prosecco, or sparkling wine
- Fresh whole strawberries for garnish, or a sprig of rosemary or mint for a color, and/or a small flower if serving for a special occasion
- To a blender, add the frozen strawberries, sugar, and enough champagne to cover the berries. Mix on high for 30-60 seconds. If the mixture is too thick to pour, add a little more champagne and blend for a few seconds.
- Fill champagne flutes or wine glasses halfway with strawberry mixture and then top with more champagne.
- Garnish with a strawberry slice, herb sprig of choice, and if you’re feeling fancy a small flower.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!