- YIELDS | 16 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- STEEPING TIME | 30-60 MINS
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 8 basil leaves, chiffonade
- In a small sauce pan, dissolve the sugar into the water over medium-low heat.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, remove the pan from the heat and add the sliced
strawberries and basil.
- Cover and allow to steep for 30-60 minutes.
- Drain through a fine mesh strainer and place in an airtight jar.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Will keep for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator.