YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME | 10 MINS
COOK TIME | 8-10 MINS
This takes the BLT sandwich up a notch. The spicy chipotle mayo mixed with the cool bib works perfectly with the bacon and salmon. Pack it all into a soft, flaky croissant and you have the perfect sandwich.
• 4 fresh croissants, sliced lengthwise but not all the way through
• 8 slices of bacon, cooked to desired crispiness
• 4 – 4 oz salmon fillets, skinless at least 1/2” thick
• 1/3 cup mayonnaise
• 1 canned, chipotle pepper in Adobe sauce
• 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
• 1 medium ripe tomato, sliced into 4 slices and then cut in half
• 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into 8 slices
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment or coat with a little olive oil and bake salmon for 4-6 minutes for medium rare, 6-8 minutes for medium. Remove from oven and let cool
3. Cook bacon to desired crispiness and drain on a plate lined with a with paper towel
4. Dice chipotle pepper and add it and it’s sauce to a small bowl and add mayonnaise. Mix thoroughly add kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
5. Open the croissants and spread the mayonnaise chipotle mixture evenly on both sides. Starting at the bottom of the croissants add 1 piece salmon, 2 Slices avocado, 2 slices bacon, 1 bib lettuce leaf.