YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME | 5 MINS
COOK TIME | 0 MINS
This is an incredibly yummy, tangy, sweet but not too sweet with a touch of heat cocktail. It’s like a tequila sunrise but not.
• 2 cups tequila
• 1 cup basil jalapeño simple syrup
• 2 cups orange juice
• 1/4 cup grenadine
• Couple glugs club soda.
• Orange slices and sugar mixed with orange zest to rim the glasses, optional but yummy.
1. Pour two cups of orange juice into a small pan and simmer over medium-low heat until it reduces by half and let cool.
2. Mix first four ingredients together in a pitcher, add a few cups of ice and the club soda to taste.
3. Rim glasses with sugar and orange zest , pour into glasses and garnish with slices of orange and enjoy.
Make the orange juice reduction and basil-jalapeno simple syrup ahead of time. The basil-jalapeno simple syrup can be found on this website.
This recipe serves 4 with a little extra, so bring some friends along!