- YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- MARINATING TIME | 60 MINS
This is a non-cook, no bread, all taste recipe brightened with lime and a kick thanks to the chili pepper. It is incredibly satisfying and easy to make thanks to the fact that it’s part of the Double Duty Recipe series. Make a double batch of and enjoy the Heirloom Tomatoes with Chili-Lime Vinaigrette during the week and enjoy this tantalizing gazpacho a few days later. Serve with warm crusty bread, a crisp green salad, and a glass of sparkling rose for the perfect meal.
- One batch Heirloom Tomatoes with Chili-Lime Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup green and or red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled, seeds removed and diced
- Cilantro leaves, chopped, optional
- Low-fat Greek yogurt or sour cream for topping, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Make the heirloom tomatoes recipe or use the leftover you’ve already made.
- Add vinegar, pepper, onion, and cucumber to the tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or longer to let the flavors blend.
- Add additional Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper as necessary and garnish with cilantro leaves, if using.
- Top with a dollop of low-fat Greek yogurt or sour cream.