- YIELDS | 1 PITCHER, ABOUT 6 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS PLUS STEEPING
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Fresh, juicy peaches mixed with sweet nectar and bourbon make this cocktail especially light and refreshing with a kick from Kentucky Bourbon. This is a great transitional cocktail, and once you make this recipe you may not go back to traditional sangria again.
- 1 pound fresh yellow peaches, sliced, about 3-4 medium plus a few slices for garnish
- 10-12 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup sugar or to taste, optional
- 1/2 cup peach liqueur or peach schnapps
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 bottle light wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Rose
- 1 cup peach nectar
- Club soda
- Mix all the ingredients together and let sit for at least 30 minutes, if possible, to allow the thyme to infuse the mixture.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a slice of peach, a couple thyme sprigs (optional).