YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME | 10 MINS
COOK TIME | marinating time 60 MINS
This is a non-cook, no bread, all taste recipe brightened with lime and a kick thanks to the chili pepper. It is incredibly satisfying and easy to make thanks to the fact that it’s part of the Double Duty Recipe series. Make a double batch of and enjoy the Heirloom Tomatoes with Chili Lime Vinaigrette during the week and enjoy this tantalizing gazpacho a few days later. Served with warm crusty bread come out crisp green salad and a glass of sparkling rose for the perfect meal.
• One batch heirloom tomatoes with chili lime vinaigrette, see the recipe on this website
• 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 cup green and or red pepper, diced
• 1/2 cup red onion, diced
• 1/2 Small cucumber, peeled, seeds removed and diced
• Cilantro leaves, chopped, optional
• Low-fat Greek yogurt or sour cream for topping, optional
• Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Make the heirloom tomatoes for chili lime vinaigrette or use the leftover you’ve already made.
2. Add all the additional ingredients two the tomatoes, cover and refrigerate for one hour or longer to let the flavors blend.
3. Add additional kosher salt and freshly ground pepper as necessary and garnish with cilantro leaves, if using.
4. Top with a dollop of low-fat Greek yogurt or sour cream.