- YIELDS | 24 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
This punch isn’t too sweet, with just enough vodka, and the cranberries are fun to pop in your mouth. Year after year, without fail several guests ask me for the recipe. It looks deceptively simple yet it tastes so good I often have to fill the punch bowl more than once. Don’t be surprised if the same thing happens to you this holiday season.
- 4 cups, 32 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 750-milliliter bottle sparkling apple cider
- 2 liters gingerale
- 750-milliliter bottle vodka
- Orange slices
- Fresh cranberries
- Pour all liquid ingredients into a punch bowl and stir well to combine.
- Top with orange slices and fresh cranberries.
Don’t have a punch bowl? Consider hitting the local Good Will. I bought a beauty of a bowl with 8 cups for under $10.00.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!