YIELDS | 2-4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME | 5 MINS
COOK TIME | 30-40 MINS
It is hard to believe something this easy tastes this good. Serve with a simple green salad for a complete meal or consider making pretty, mini frittatas to serve at your next brunch. Pour the ingredients into oiled ramekins, bake and then serve on a platter with fresh greens like arugula or spinach.
• 1 carton egg whites (10 egg whites), beaten
• 1 cup any type of roasted veggies
• 1 handful greens on hand such as spinach or Swiss chard, chopped
• 2 slices cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2 strips
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt and pepper to taste, plus any other spice or herb you like and have on hand.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Shake the carton of egg whites vigorously and mix with the roasted veggies and greens.
3. Pour into a round baking dish coated in olive oil or cooking spray.
4. Top with strips of cheddar cheese and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Frittata is finished when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
I like to use a bit of tarragon and or a pinch of red pepper flakes with eggs.