- YIELDS | 2-4 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 5 MINS
- COOK TIME | 30-40 MINS
It is hard to believe something this easy tastes this good. Serve with a simple green salad for a complete meal or consider making pretty, mini frittatas to serve at your next brunch. Pour the ingredients into oiled ramekins, bake, and then serve on a platter with fresh greens like arugula or spinach.
- 1 carton egg whites (10 egg whites), beaten
- 1 cup any type of roasted veggies
- 1 handful greens such as spinach or Swiss chard, chopped
- 2 slices cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt and pepper to taste, plus any other spice or herb you like
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Shake the carton of egg whites vigorously and mix with the roasted veggies and greens.
- Pour into a round baking dish coated in olive oil or cooking spray.
- Top with strips of cheddar cheese and bake for 30-40 minutes. Frittata is finished when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
I like to use a bit of tarragon and/or a pinch of red pepper flakes in my eggs.