- YIELDS | 2 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 2 MINS
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
This fun cocktail is so easy to make thanks to pantry staples. It checks all the boxes… bubbly, sweet, and strawberries.
- 3 ounces premium vodka
- 1 heaping tablespoon strawberry jam
- 1 heaping tablespoon peach jam
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- Bottle sparkling rosé wine
- Strawberries, for garnish, optional
- Add the first 5 ingredients to a tall cocktail shaker.
- Top off with ice, cover, and shake well.
- Strain into 2 coupe glasses and top with sparkling, rosé wine.
- Garnish with strawberries.