YIELDS | 1 SERVING
PREP TIME | 5 MINS
COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Classic, fresh and versatile. I often make this dressing for holiday parties and brunch because it is so easy and elegant all at the same time. It tastes amazing on fresh greens for a classic, French salad, drizzled over steamed vegetables or crispy potatoes. Make extra and rotate with your other favorite vinaigrettes.
* 1⁄2 cup good olive oil
* 1 Tsp dijon mustard
* 1 Tsp minced fresh garlic
* 3 Tbsp champagne vinegar
* 1/4 teaspoon sugar, optional
* Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
If making a salad
* 4-6 cups of Little gem lettuce or other favorite salad greens.
1. In a medium jar with a tight fitting lid, add the mustard, garlic, champagne vinegar, sugar, if using, salt and pepper. Put the lid on and shake to combine.
2. Remove the lid and slowly whisk in the olive oil until smooth.
3. Add any additional Kosher salt and pepper to taste.
4. Drizzle over greens and toss.