- YIELDS | 4-6 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 5 MINS
- COOK TIME | 5-7 MINS
These little burgers are fun to eat, and the tangy mayo mixed with the Bibb lettuce is super refreshing. They make a fun weekday dinner or a great appetizer to pass at your next dinner or cocktail party. Serve with Roasted Herbed Potatoes for a complete meal.
- 1 large head of Bibb lettuce, rinsed and dried
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 cup soy mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped chipotle peppers with adobe sauce
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- Sliced dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Ketchup and mustard (optional)
- Mix ground beef or turkey, salt, and pepper together. Roll meat into 1-inch balls and then press them down to form mini, oval shaped patties.
- Pour the olive oil into a frying pan over medium heat and cook burgers for 3-5 minutes on each side or to taste. While the burgers are cooking, make the “special sauce.”
- Combine the relish, mayo, and chipotle in a small bowl and mix well.
- Serve the burgers on a platter with Bibb lettuce leaves so everyone can make mini-burgers using lettuce in place of bread or buns. Serve with extra mayo and a slices of dill pickle. Wrap and enjoy.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!