- YIELDS | 2 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 5 MINS
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
This drink has complex sweet and floral notes, and the color is just amazing! Bonus, it is incredibly easy to prepare and is refreshingly delicious.
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries plus more for garnish, optional
- 3 ounces gin
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Champagne, prosecco, or seltzer water to top off cocktail
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish, optional
- Pour blueberries into a cocktail shaker. Add the gin, lime juice, and simple syrup, then mash with a muddler or spoon. Top with ice and shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds.
- Using a strainer pour into cocktail glasses. Top cocktails with champagne, prosecco, or seltzer water.
- Garnish each cocktail with 3 blueberries, threaded onto a mint sprig, optional.