- YIELDS | 2 LOAVES
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- COOK TIME | 45-50 MINS
This bread is moist, flavorful, and delicious when toasted and slathered with butter! It can be made with regular or gluten-free flour.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini, no need to drain
- 1 cup chopped pecans or other favorite nut, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, bananas, sugar and oil.
- Add banana mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Fold in zucchini and nuts, if using.
- Divide batter into 2 greased 9×5 inch loaf pans. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 45-50 minutes.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.