- YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS PLUS FREEZING TIME
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Luscious, watermelon and cucumber, slushy and/or very easy adult beverage. Full of juicy watermelon, fresh cucumber lime and mint. No extra sugar but big on taste!
- 6 fresh mint sprigs
- 1 medium, hothouse cucumber, peeled and chopped, reserving a few slices for garnish
- 4 cups frozen watermelon chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup or more vodka, optional
- In a high speed blender, add the cucumber, vodka if using, lime juice, and frozen watermelon chucks and blend about 10-20 seconds or until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with mint sprigs and cucumber slice. If using vodka, you may want to add additional ice as the slushy may melt a little quicker than if not using alcohol.