YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME | 10 minutes plus freezing time
COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Luscious, watermelon and cucumber, slushy and/or very EASY adult beverage. Full of juicy watermelon, fresh cucumber lime and mint. No extra sugar but big on taste!
* 6 fresh mint sprigs
* 1 medium, hothouse cucumber, peeled and chopped, Reserve a few slices for garnish
* 4 cups frozen watermelon chunks
* 1/4 cups fresh lime juice
* 3/4 or more vodka, optional
1. In a high speed blender, add the cucumber, vodka if using, lime juice and frozen watermelon chucks and blend about 10-20 seconds or until it reaches the desired consistency.
2. Pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with mint sprigs and cucumber slice. If using vodka, you may want to add additional ice as the slushy may melt a little quicker than if not using alcohol.