- YIELDS | 2 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 5 MINS
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Tis’ the season for all things pumpkin spice. This cocktail is sweet, spicy, and so so GOOD. It is equally delicious with vodka or bourbon. Add a little red vegetable dye to raise the hocus-pocus, spooky factor at your next Halloween party!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 2 ounces vodka or bourbon
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2-3 dashes orange bitters
- 2-3 drops red vegetable dye, optional
- Wet the rim of a martini glass and dip into the sugar and pumpkin spice mixture.
- Pour all the cocktail ingredients into a shaker, add ice, and shake until well blended.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!