YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME | 5 MINS
COOK TIME | 10 MINS
Savory oatmeal is filling, delicious, comforting and heart- healthy. Add pumpkin seeds and/or walnuts for crunch and an additional boost of nutrition. Try the super easy recipe and taste for yourself.
Olive oil for drizzling
• Walnuts, chopped and or pumpkin seeds, optional
• Salt and freshly ground pepper.
1. Follow the directions on the label but substitute chicken or vegetable stock for the water.
2. Just before serving stir in 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed.
3. Scoop into bowls, drizzle with olive oil, a pinch of sea salt, pepper and top with
pépites and or walnuts.
Not only is oatmeal very filling, it can help you lose weight, helps to lower LDLlevels and contains a great source of soluble fiber. Olive oil Contains a large amount of antioxidants and ground flax seed It’s loaded with omega-3’s.