- YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- COOK TIME | 15 MINS
This recipe creates a salad with complex flavors, but is surprisingly easy to make. The roasted grapes add a caramelized flavor and mix beautifully with the feta. The walnuts gives this salad a nice crunch. Add grilled chicken or shrimp to create a complete meal.
- 2 cups seedless green grapes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Medium head Bibb lettuce
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Add the grapes, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and the vinegar to a small bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix and pour into a rimmed baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes, shake to mix, and bake for 5 more minutes. Let cool completely.
- To a large bowl, add the cooled grapes and walnut mixture, lettuce, feta cheese, lemon juice, the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and mix well.
- Sprinkle with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.