- YIELDS | 14 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- FREEZE TIME | ABOUT 4 HRS
These genius, frozen bite-size treats are the perfect snack to enjoy without guilt! They’re easy to make and a crowd-pleaser to boot.
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola of choice
- 14 plump raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries
- ice cube tray with 14 wells
- Stir the the maple syrup or honey into the yogurt.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture evenly into each of the wells.
- Sprinkle an even amount of the granola onto each square.
- Gently press one of the berries into each square.
- Pop in freezer until solid, about four hours.
Keep frozen until ready to use. Remove from the freezer about 5 minutes before serving. Use your favorite berries too!