- YIELDS | 2 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
This spritzer is zingy thanks to the ginger and it has a slight kick from the jalapeño. Add tequila for a fun, light afternoon cocktail, or go sans alcohol for a refreshing afternoon pick me up. The rimmer is optional but worth the effort!
- 2 ounces Ginger Jalapeño Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces Blanco tequila
- Club soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, optional
- Zest from 1 lime, optional
- Jalapeños and or lime slices for garnish, optional
- For a sugar-rimmed glass, mix the sugar and lime zest and pour into a flat bottomed bowl. Dip the tops of two glasses in water or rub with lime, and wiggle the rims of the glass into the sugar mixture.
- Fill two glasses with ice, pour in tequila and simple syrup. Top with club soda and stir.
- Garnish with lime and jalapeño slices.