- YIELDS | 12 PIECES
- PREP TIME | 10 MINS
- COOK TIME | 12 MINS
The sweet and spicy peppers pop with the earthy beans and tangy chorizo. This is a perfect appetizer to serve for Sunday football!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the French loaf in half, lengthwise. Remove excess bread from the center, leaving the sides and bottom of the bread place the bread on a baking sheet.
- Spread the salsa over both sides of the loaf.
- Top with cheese, chunks of chorizo, dollops of refried beans, and the pickled peppers.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Then broil for 1-2 minutes to brown the top.
- Garnish with cilantro, optional.