- YIELDS | 2 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME | 5 MINS
- COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Luscious, deep red-tart cherries mix beautifully with the rich bold flavors of the bourbon to create this refreshing drink. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself making this cocktail all summer long.
- 4 ounces bourbon
- 4 ounces cherry juice or grenadine, or 2 ounces of each
- Handful of pitted, tart cherries
- 3-4 ounces of lemon-lime soda
- 2 cups ice
- Put everything in a blender and blend until ice is crushed.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with cherry, or other garnish depending on the occasion (see Notes).
Pictured here is a small slice of watermelon cut into a star as a garnish to celebrate the 4th of July. We used a cookie cutter to form the star.