YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME | 10 MINS
COOK TIME | 0 MINS
This dish is so easy to make and the creamy, tangy goat cheese blends perfectly with the sweetness of the balsamic vinegar. It makes a beautiful presentation for a dinner party dessert or for a Sunday brunch￼.
• 1-1.5 ounce log goat cheese
• 1/2 cup good, aged balsamic vinegar
• 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
• 1/8 cup basil, chiffonade, for garnish
• Flaky finishing salt such as Maldon’s sea salt flakes
1. Cut the log of cream cheese into six or eight pieces and place into a medium size pan over low heat. Stir until melted.
2. Slowly whisk him balsamic vinegar until incorporated.
3. Evenly pour the goat cheese and balsamic blend into bottom of each of the 4 serving bowls, top with sliced strawberries, garnish with basil leaves, sprinkle on a bit of flaky sea salt, the goat cheese crumbles and serve.
Be sure to use whole goat cheese for the cream because most goat cheese crumbles will not melt.￼