YIELDS | 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME | 5 MINS
COOK TIME | 0 MINS
Feeling the need to detox? Try this cooler made from celery, lemon and green grapes to do the trick.Celery contains essential vitamins and minerals including folate, vitamin B6, potassium, vitamin K, and vitamin C. It is also packed with antioxidants and enzymes, Lemon purifies and grapes contain contain a chemical compound called resveratrol. Studies have shown that resveratrol can help your body metabolize fatty acids, increase your energy level, and improve your overall metabolism, all of which can help with weight loss.
* 2 cups celery, coarsely chopped about 4-5 stalks
* 1 lemon, peeled, halved with seeds removed
* 1 cup green grapes, halved
* 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
* Kosher salt
1. Add celery, lemon, grapes, cucumber and 1 cup cold filtered water to a high speed blender and process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Strain liquid into a container and refrigerate for an hour or longer. Serve ice cold with a small pinch kosher salt and enjoy.
Make ice cubes from this elixir and pop into sparkling water for a refreshing drink and beautiful presentation.