YIELDS | 14 SERVINGS
PREP TIME | 10 MINS plus freeze time
COOK TIME | 0 MINS
These genius, frozen bite-size treats are the perfect snack to enjoy without guilt! Easy to make and a crowdpleaser to boot.
* 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
* 1 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
* 1/2 cup granola of choice
* 14 plump raspberries, blackberries or blueberries
* 1-14 well ice cube tray
1. Stir the the maple syrup or honey into the yogurt.
2. Spoon the yogurt mixture evenly into each of the wells.
3. Sprinkle an even amount of the granola onto each square.
4. Gently press one of the berries into each square.
5. Pop in to the freezer and freeze until solid or about four hours.
Keep frozen until ready to use. Remove from the freezer about five minutes before ready to serve.Use your favorite berries too!